- brewed coffee (preferably single origin instead of a blend)
- iced coffee
- a traditional espresso drink which would include: espresso, Americano, macchiato, cappuccino, traditional mocha or latte
- any other drink that each specific coffee shop deems appropriate as an expression of their shop’s dedication to good coffee
DISLOYALTY CARD EXPLANATION
- Get a card. You can get one of the limited edition 417Coffee Disloyalty Cards at any of the participating coffee shops
- Buy a qualifying drink from each featured coffee shop. Visit any of the shops and purchase a qualifying drink. Some of the shops will be offering special perks when you present the disloyalty card, so be sure to ask, and make sure to get your card marked to show you’ve visited the shop. Visit all 8 shops to complete the card.
- Get a free drink. When you’re done, you can visit any of the 8 shops and get any qualifying drink for free by turning in your completed card.
- Turn in your card for a chance to win. When you get a free drink, write your name, phone and email address on the back of the card and turn it in for entry into giveaways from 417Coffee.